30 September, 2005

Dr. Jim Bob says turn your head and cough

Smokin' is good for ya, son.

For some reason, I keep getting sick randomly. Two weeks ago, I attributed it to the frigid nature of every classroom building on campus coupled with the himidity outside, which was more oppressive than white people in the 50's.

However, I found myself sick again this morning for no discernable reason. I think it may have something to do with my diet, which consists of various friend foods and caffeine, with little to no room for say, nutrients. It may be the lack of sleep catching up to me. Who knows.

It did allow me, however, to successfully take a nap for the first time this year, a 4 hour epic that spanned the length of my night class.

I did get a ton of Orange Juice at Wawa tonight though and drank all of it, so hopefully I'll feel a little better in the morning.

I've been getting some work for the City Paper lately, which is pretty awesome since, you know, it's for money. Money is definitely pretty sweet. I'm not sure how they pay though, and I feel odd asking. Also, some other stuff is developing in terms of writing being published and the like, check back for details.

No overheard conversations today as I was in a sleepy haze for most of it, and actually sleeping for the other part.

Since beginning this post, I have checked my gmail 3 times and put off doing the work I am supposed to be doing for 20 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home