17 January, 2006

ABC Family validates my afternoon television habits

Branching off of Jim's latest post on House, and the Golden Globes, our subsequent discussion wandered to the Gilmore Girls, and how I enjoy the show but he thinks it is "so fucking insipid." Sorry, but I am becoming addicted to it (again). Also, I love watching Grounded for Life in the afternoons on ABC Family. I'm glad it's on at a time that I don't ever have anything.

Seriously, I don't know how they justify having a fat, red-headed Irish guy and a thin, dark haired Italian acting as brothers. Their children suspiciously look very much akin to one brother or the other. Take a look to the left. Brother one in the center, brother two in the top right.

If you don't use Stumble, you should. If you're into random internet browsing, there's nothing better.

Stupid flash video about the Pentagon plane crash conspiracy. I say stupid because, really, who cares?

I felt like a horrible person after taking this quiz. Then I checked my gmail and felt better.

I got my first issue of The New Yorker in the mail today. This is not to say that I am or want to be a New Yorker, but all the same, it's a good magazine. Now I don't have to sit and read it online, I can take it with me wherever I go.

Jackson Pollock is a dick slap (apologies to Belle and Sebastian).

Links to some crazy artists. I don't know much about art (sorry Gwen) but there's some neat lookin' shit here.

La Salle is playing Rhode Island tomorrow afternoon, they should definitely be able to take that game. St. Joes lost a tough game to Charlotte tonight. The 49ers are looking pretty good, they're definitely getting some good wins in their first A-10 season. If I don't go home this Saturday I'm definitely heading to the La Salle v. St. Joes game in the morning at the Palestra. I think the Explorers can handle the Hawks, but they'll probably drop that one. St. Joes is playing decently as of late, and shouldn't have lost tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

i took the quiz too...we would need 2.3 planets if everyone lived like me. i feel pretty bad.

5:56 PM, January 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home