23 April, 2006

So much to accomplish, so little motivation

In order to keep things nice and tidy around here, I will be moving all future baseball musings and the like over to Insurance Runs, a collaborative blog by a couple people. It will make Gwen happy, but I'm sure my posts here will have even less content than they do now.

This past weekend was the last Masque show I'll be involved in, which is kind of depressing but nice at the same time. I really only got back into tech and such this year, but it's been something I've enjoyed immensely and I'll definitely miss it.

I'm quite pleased to be graduating in two weeks, but there is so much stuff to be done in the interm. I need to visit the dentist (probably twice), the optometrist, the doctor, the parking office here at school, and figure out how to move a ton of stuff to both an apartment in Philly and back to MD for the summer. It's a lot, and most of it includes driving too and from MD, which takes up some time. I suppose I will accomplish most of that during finals week.

I am pretty happy about going up to camp early this year, though. I am planning on heading up to Rhode Island on the May 17, or thereabouts. I'll be able to just do regular work like mowing fields and stacking wood and such, and generally getting in some sort of shape for the rest of the summer, since my current workout routine consists of lifting myself from the couch or computer desk, walking to the refrigerator, and back again.

This week is shaping up to be quite busy, but not in the staying up late to get work done sort of busy. I am working at the Penn Relays again this year on Thursday night and Saturday all day, and Friday night is the Masque formal. In between there is stuff for the Collegian, and classes to go to. It's busy, but not unmanageable.

This website is pretty neat, there's some crazy looking stuff.

I can't imagine how much work it took to put this video together. It looks pretty cool though.

Ha ha ha.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

That website is crazy. I enjoy the toilet with the two way mirrors.

12:52 AM, April 25, 2006  
Blogger GonzoMC said...

Love your graphic man. Good luck with this last push. Make sure we chat again before you go all Thoreau on me.

7:32 PM, April 27, 2006  
Blogger Drew said...

Do my work for me.

Also, tag.

11:15 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home