16 May, 2006

Remarks and not much content

Graduated yesterday. It was pretty great, and my diploma is enormous. It's really weird knowing I don't have to go back to classes in the fall.

I'm off to Rhode Island tomorrow, so the next post I make will probably be in a month or so when the internet is once again available to me. I'm really going to miss this new website I found, Explosm. Their comics are pretty funny, and they update almost daily. Sample below:

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Anyhow, I'm pretty much packed, I just need to get all of my things in to the car tomorrow and be on my way. I'm staying in Philadelphia tomorrow night with Gwen, and heading the rest of the way on Wednesday. I always get kind of antsy around this time, because I'm ready to be at camp now, but I don't want to leave Gwen, and I don't really feel like doing the long drive up there. It's kind of like gathering motivation to walk to the comm center for free food. You know it'll be nice when you get there, but where you are is so nice too, and you know there's a long trip in between.

I don't really have much to say, so I suppose I will update again in a month on the joys of manual labor and working outdoors.

1 Comments:

Blogger Face of Spades said...

Post-college summer.

It's like a three-month acid trip, but without the visuals.

11:28 AM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home