10 October, 2006

Hmmm...

Today has been suspiciously quiet on the e-mail front. I think I am forgetting something. But what?

I haven't had any kind of inspiration to do things lately. I feel lazy, but I know I'm not actually lazy.

I know what I need. This. And coffee.

I was out with Karl of Debate Klub on Saturday night. Haven't seen him in about 7 years or so, I think. Either way, it was great to catch up with someone from pre-college, as I never really talk to anyone who knew me before then (save for Drew and a few camp people). Check out the comics he (and friends of his) make. They're pretty hilarious, in a sometimes not-so-subtle way.

Coming soon: an entry which I like to call 'The silly antics of the PPA as observed by me.' Stay tuned.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Long time no comment, sir. However, it was great to hear from you. You're right (You, Gwen, and Paul ALWAYS hit the nail on the head with comments), so if I'm proud of my work, it shouldn't matter what other people are doing. I've always had that issue, worrying too much about other people and not enough about myself. Hopefully I'll see you and Gwen soon (and possibly meet Miss Millie). You are also lucky to work at Penn, because besides all the asshole Ivy Leaguers, it's a beautiful area. (i'm not saying they're all assholes, but i spent enough time there last year to say that there are a considerable amount, especially if they found out i went to la salle).

12:37 AM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

Sudoku makes my brain hurt.

1:18 AM, October 12, 2006  
Anonymous Patrick J McDonald said...

I love lightbulbs!

2:25 PM, October 12, 2006  
Blogger GonzoMC said...

Hey Lou, just caught up with you here. Glad to see you're back in action. LOST rules. Let's talk soon. Peace.

12:48 PM, October 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home