18 October, 2006

This is what a nutcase looks like; also 24

Mike Tyson may fight women (read: Mike Tyson is out of his fucking mind). As if his little stint as a Muy Thai boxer a year and a half ago didn't learn him. Yeah, that's right. Now he's willing to fight women. If anyone wants to go in on the through-the-roof pay-per-view cost with me, let me know. I'll bring the wings, you bring the beer, and let Tyson bring the PAIN. Tyson couldn't sink any lower if he tried. I take that back. He's clearly trying, so I don't want to jump to conclusions. Word is that the plan to honor Tyson as a citizen in China is being rescinded because he has "been involved in too many legal and sporting scandals." Bummer.

If you click this, the answer is 'yes, you have a problem.' Sites like MySpace are doing this to the web, because they present an endless loop of things to click on and 'stuff to do.'

This is a site worth a short look. Odd visuals. I found it while searching for the picture of Tyson you see above.

New episode of Lost tonight. I want to know what's going on with the rest of the people on the island, though, not just the three that have been kidnapped. I think they'll expand this season's plot a little more tonight and go back to the rest of the group. It seems that Jack and his crew are stuck for the moment, so why not.

Also, I am going to go insane waiting for the new season of 24 to come on in January. I'm more than halfway through the fifth season at the moment, and I know it's going to have some insane twist at the end. I'm sure some of you know it, but I'll get there soon enough. A-freaking-mazing show.

I think that, for the good of sportswriters everywhere, the Pistons be re-named the Bears. Then the witty commentary can really take off. I bet they would form a heated rivalry (or congenial camaraderie) with Washington. Just a thought. Now staring Jon Kitna as the cowardly Lion (sorry Jon). Now, who gets to be Toto...

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tsikitas said...

I'm sure there will be many bars that will play that event (Tyson vs. Vag) when the time comes. I almost wrote a similar blog when I read that he wants to fight women. Ridiculous. He's the reverse Andy Kauffman... but somehow funnier because he's not a comedian.

Anyway, when the day comes, I will hit up that bar and watch it.

4:46 PM, October 18, 2006  
Blogger Sara said...

You love Lost too?! Best. Show. On. TV. Ever.

2:03 AM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home