25 January, 2007

Short Friday rambling

You know when you buy a Coke and look under the cap to see if you won a free bottle, right? You know that disappointment when you realize it's one of those stupid codes that mean you got like, 5 coke points and with 400 more, you can get a bocce set? Well, someone came up with a really good idea on how to deal with that disappointment. What altruism!

Seth, you're closer than I am. If you happen to see any of these Bad Larry's kicking around, I know it's a different country and all, but do me a favor and throw some in (not on) an envelope and get them to me. I need these in my life.

Sweet video game-playin' hamster. No seriously, watch this. It's funny.

Gregg Gethard is doing a stand up routine tomorrow night at 8 at the Shubin Theater, 4th and Bainbridge, Philadelphia. (Just south of South St.). It's only $5, and apparently there's beer. I'm going.

Really awesome stop-motion video courtesy of Nick Norlen.

Don't know what's going on in this video, but it's from Adult Swim and it's called Shut Up Hooker, so I found it amusing. Also, did you know there's adult swim shows on demand? I didn't, until yesterday. It was like finding gold. In my living room.

This weekend is going to be kind of blah, save for the event above. I'm not entirely sure what to do with myself. I work Saturday and Sunday all day, so I suppose that'll have to suffice. I remember a time when I didn't look forward to Monday, specifically, Monday nights. At 9. I remember Monday being the day I realized that I had a week of homework in front of me and no weekend in sight. Now, I don't really get homework owning to the fact that I'm not in school, so I'm free to look forward to the evenings.

2 Comments:

Blogger James said...

I could use some of them sweet and sour stamps. It would be like the scene on the simpsons where Krusty is covered in nicotine patches. HA.

7:24 PM, January 26, 2007  
Blogger S'orlok Reaves said...

That's awesome! I'm totally on it! (Email me your address again)

10:20 AM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home