22 July, 2007

Ambrose Sideburn is the business

I've come to the decision that the kitchen in our apartment looks like the Edward Weston photograph titled "Attic, Glendale, California," conveniently depicted at right.

Gwen informed me that she had already arrived at this decision, so I suppose it's not much of an epiphany. I was the first to voice it however, so my observation trumps hers. So there.

Also, Roy Halladay and Dustin McGowan, both starters for the Blue Jays, have pretty sweet matching sideburns. The Jays are going places. Maybe not in the AL East, but in life. Clearly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Werd said...

They're like the new Swingin A's, except their owner doesn't pay them to grow their facial hair.

I wish someone would pay me to grow facial hair. It would be like getting paid to sleep - I do it anyways and I enjoy it. And in the spring I shave my sleep into a mustache.

10:30 AM, July 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home