18 December, 2007

Take my phone


New Razr on Cingular/Att, 2,000+ rollover minutes, 250Daytime/UnlimitedN&W minutes, Philadelphia area code. That's the deal. I switched to Verizon in October but never canceled my Cingular account (apparently). I was told when I called today I could transfer my account to a new name and address within 59 days and still retain all my built up shite.

If you're looking for a good deal on a cell phone, here it is. The account has a Philadelphia area code, with 250 anytime minutes a month and unlimited nights and weekends. The plan doesn't have texts, but you could get those for an extra $5 a month. All told it's something like $45 a month. No roaming or long distance either so if you're not from Philly and don't care about the 215 area code, it's a good deal.

The best part, though, is that since I am at the end of my contract, the account is eligible for an upgrade to a Motorola Razr, or possibly Slvr (which I have now and enjoy very much, by the way.) On top of that, you get to keep my 2,000+ rollover minutes, which means that you shouldn't get an extra charge on your bill for going over your daytime minutes unless you talk an unholy amount.

So, if you want a new phone with a cheap plan and a ton of rollover minutes with a Philadelphia area code, let me know. Comment, e-mail, call me or whatever.

Oh yeah, I'll just give it to you, I'm not a dick like that.

Someone please take this. I'm going to be pissed if someone doesn't benefit from the 2,000 rollover minutes I've frugally built up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwen said...

if i look at your blog and see that stupid phone picture one more time i will sucker punch your kidney while you're sleeping. And I can do that, being next to you and all. ie, please update, now.

5:26 PM, January 28, 2008  
Blogger Gwen said...

i swear to god, lou.

i'll kill you.

stop reading articles for 5 minutes and update! oor read articles and then update aboout the articles. or find me soome friends and a life soo i don't concern myself soo much about whether or not you updated your blog. and fix my o key on my keyboard cause it gets kind of annooying

1:13 PM, February 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home